Project, Organizational Change Manager, Task Order Manager, and Communications Specialist
With over five years of federal government and commercial experience, LEIDIT Consulting LLC (Leidit), an Elite ServiceNow Partner, specializes in providing subject matter, technical and business expertise, and experience in support of our federal government clients. Our goal is to implement solutions that drive the business paradigm. Our objective is to elevate productivity, automation, and flawless functionality in driving the digital transformation journey beyond solution implementation.
Leidit is looking for an Organizational Change Manager with solid task order management and communications capabilities to join our talented and innovative team, be a part of the technical transformation through the ServiceNow platform, and consult with our clients on process improvement across the spectrum of organizational change. The candidate will join an exciting, innovative organization and a growing team where expertise and commitment are compensated, and leveraged to deliver on engagements and advance clients’ initiatives and our corporate expertise.
The candidate will be a member of a dynamic, growth-focused team charged with the responsibility of serving the federal government through innovative technical solutions so our clients can meet their business challenges efficiently and serve their constituents practically. Working with Leidit’s leadership team, and project team, the candidate will support the management of day-to-day task initiatives, work with clients to establish OCM strategy and lead the development and communications of training sessions to client constituents.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes the project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
- Facilitate workshops, meetings, and other client interactions.
- Support the project team to develop stakeholder/ and partner outreach and engagement
efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support.
- Work with team members to recommend, develop, and implement OCM strategy.
- Support the design, development, implementation, and revision of project plans and adhere
to established timelines.
- Project Management Experience
- Experience leading teams and delivering projects
- Working knowledge of Change Management principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and
consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key project decisions
- Analytical skills and the ability to provide insight into project progress
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
Required Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
- 7+ years of overall experience in organizational management and information technology, preferably
- Familiarity with continuous improvement and project management approaches, tools, and phases
- Familiarity with agile management, agile development methods and practices
- ServiceNow credentials – a plus
- Eligible for Public Trust
How to apply
Send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.