ServiceNow Quality Assurance Analyst
About the job
Leidit is seeking a ServiceNow Quality Assurance Analyst with a minimum of three (3) years of overall IT experience to be a part of a Federal IT team supporting our clients in their business transformation journey using ServiceNow. You will join a growing team where you can leverage your expertise in quality assurance to deliver on existing engagements and to engage with other skilled ServiceNow colleagues to advance our corporate ServiceNow expertise.
You will be working with business analysts and the development team to understand the business requirements and test against those requirements. You are expected to apply quality assurance methodologies to ensure quality of the software application and conformance against the defined standards
- Execute end-to-end, integration and regression tests.
- Identify test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
- Configure automated testing tools.
- Create, enhance, debug, and execute automated test cases.
- Organize and monitor the defect management process.
- Review requirement specifications and technical designs and provide meaningful feedback.
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and suites.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, document, and track defects.
- Perform thorough regression testing of resolved defects.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies.
- Strong communication skills that include the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and application navigation.
- Experience with software development lifecycles (SDLCs), including DevOps, Agile, Lean, Iterative, or Waterfall.
- Strong understanding of functional, non-functional and security testing techniques and best practices and experience applying them.
- Report on testing efforts.
- Validate requirements for testability.
- Experience with Automated Testing Tools.
How to apply
Send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.