ServiceNow Developer with Specialty in SPM (Strategic Portfolio Management)
LEIDIT is seeking a ServiceNow Developer with a minimum of four (4) years of overall IT experience to be a part of a Federal IT team supporting our clients in their business transformation journey using ServiceNow. You will join a growing team where you can leverage your expertise in ServiceNow to deliver on existing engagements and to engage with other skilled ServiceNow colleagues to advance our corporate ServiceNow expertise. Specific experience is required in Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) (formerly known as ITBM). The role would involve evaluating an existing SPM implementation, and taking ownership of maintenance and future development.
- You will be working with project teams to understand our clients business transformation objectives and translate client needs into specific technical requirements, and provide technical support to other team members.
- Attend stakeholders meetings to assist with obtaining business requirements, offer solutions, and serve as advisor on ServiceNow tool capabilities.
- Provide and ensure adherence to LEIDIT development standards, including automated testing, quality assurance and agile development practices.
- Provide Technical recommendations of ServiceNow implementations projects and provide technical support in ServiceNow tool configuration and custom development – Design, Development and Implementation of ServiceNow including, but not limited to: core setup, flow design, reports, data imports, custom scripting, Portal development, and third party software integrations.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including scrum meetings, sprint planning, retrospective, and overall release planning.
- Work with other LEIDIT Engineers and software developers to grow and maintain our innovation labs to support building store applications and other innovative products and solutions for our clients.
- 4+ years of overall IT experience with at least 2 years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer and/or ServiceNow Implementation Specialist.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions.
- Hold ServiceNow certifications including Certified System Administrator and Certified Application Developer (preferred).
Ability to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the following skills:
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Angular JS
- Knowledge of XML and structural programming concepts
- Experience using the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with Service Portal, widgets and pages
- Scripting options and API (REST API)
- GlideRecord and GlideSystem
- GlideForm and GlideUser
- Building a custom app
- Advanced problem-solving ability
- Experience with UI Builder, flow designer, and workspaces
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org