About the job
Leidit is seeking a ServiceNow Developer with a minimum of four (4) years of overall IT
experience to be a part of a Federal IT team supporting our clients in their business
transformation journey using ServiceNow. You will join a growing team where you can leverage
your expertise in ServiceNow to deliver on existing engagements and to engage with other
skilled ServiceNow colleagues to advance our corporate ServiceNow expertise.
- You will be working with project teams to understand our clients business transformation objectives and translate client needs into specific technical requirements, and provide technical support to other team members.
- Attend stakeholders meetings to assist with obtaining business requirements, offer solutions, and serve as advisor on ServiceNow tool capabilities.
- Provide and ensure adherence to Leidit development standards, including automated testing, quality assurance and agile development practices.
- Provide Technical recommendations of ServiceNow implementations projects and provide technical support in ServiceNow tool configuration and custom development – Design, Development and Implementation of ServiceNow including, but not limited to: core setup, flow design, reports, data imports, custom scripting, Portal development, and third party software integrations.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including scrum meetings, sprint planning, retrospective, and overall release planning.
- Work with other Leidit Engineers and software developers to grow and maintain our innovation labs to support building store applications and other innovative products and solutions for our clients.
- 4+ years of overall IT experience with at least 2 years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer
and/or ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and consult
- (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions
- Hold ServiceNow certifications including Certified System Administrator and Certified Application
- Developer (preferred)
Ability to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the following skills:
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Angular JS
- Knowledge of XML and structural programming concepts
- Experience using the ServiceNow platform
- Scripting options and API (REST API)
- GlideRecord and GlideSystem
- GlideForm and GlideUser
- Building a custom app
- Advanced problem-solving ability
- Experience with UI Builder, flow designer, and workspaces
Ability to successfully fulfill Public Trust suitability requirements ( U.S. Secret level clearance
How to apply
Send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.