Junior ServiceNow Developer
Leidit is seeking a ServiceNow Developer with a minimum of Three (3) years of overall IT experience to be part of a Federal IT team supporting our clients to transform their business and solve complex problems leveraging ServiceNow. As a ServiceNow developer, you will collaborate with other Leidit ServiceNow developers and will interact with project stakeholders. The ServiceNow Developer will support projects from an architecture design perspective through implementation, providing hands-on support as needed and assisting in troubleshooting / problem solving. You will be a client-facing technical developer, orchestrating and driving the development and implementation of these requirements through ServiceNow – helping with ServiceNow architectural decisions, setting technical standards, matching solutions to business problems and helping our clients get the most from their ServiceNow investment.
- Attend team and stakeholders meetings to obtain business requirements, offer solutions, and provide input on ServiceNow capabilities.
- Participate in technical discussions around ServiceNow solution design and architecture on development efforts such as integrations or new module implementations or customizations.
- Ensure adherence to development guidelines as it relates to security, performance, re-usability, scalability and stability, code reviews, API usage.
- Support Technical aspects of ServiceNow implementations projects and provide technical support in ServiceNow tool configuration and custom development – Design, Development and Implementation of ServiceNow customization including, but not limited to: core setup, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting, and third party software integrations.
- Use ServiceNow App Engine tools including UI builder and flow designer to build applications.
- Work with other Leidit Engineers and software developers to grow and maintain our innovation labs to support building store applications and other innovative products and solutions for our clients.
- 3+ years of overall IT experience with at least 1 year of experience as a ServiceNow DeveloperFamiliarity with HTML, CSS, and Angular JS
- Knowledge of agile practice, DevOps and SLDC
- ServiceNow System Admin certification
- ServiceNow Certified Developer
- Experience with ITSM & ITAM
This position requires the ability to fulfill a Public Trust background investigation.
How to apply
Send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.