ServiceNow Platform Architect
LEIDIT is seeking a highly skilled and experienced ServiceNow Platform Architect. The ideal candidate should possess strong ServiceNow skills, including expertise in the Now Create methodology, Enterprise Security and Architecture, Enterprise/IT Service Management, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, ServiceNow Application Development, database design schemas, data modeling, and strong requirements gathering. In addition, the candidate should have general developer skills encompassing software development lifecycles (SDLCs), software architecture, design patterns, secure coding principles, and configuration experience with ServiceNow or similar platforms. You will join a growing team where you can leverage your expertise in ServiceNow to deliver on existing engagements and to engage with other skilled ServiceNow colleagues to advance our corporate ServiceNow expertise.
- Creates and maintains a detailed view of the existing architecture.
- Aligns ServiceNow platform capabilities to business strategy and ServiceNow roadmap.
- Leads the Platform Support Team in implementing technical good practices, policies, and procedures.
- Provides architectural controls and analysis of impacts for new requirements.
- Identifies opportunities to combine similar solution needs.
- Provides leadership and participates in implementing new requirements on the ServiceNow platform. Contributes to governance processes.
- Stays current on ServiceNow products and applicable integrated technologies.
- Experienced and proficient in the Now Create methodology
- Enterprise Security and Architecture
- Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
- ServiceNow Advanced System Administration
- ServiceNow Application Development
- Experience with database design schemas and data modeling
- Strong requirements-gathering experience
General Developer Skills shall include the following:
- Demonstrated experience developing software according to the software development lifecycles (SDLCs), including DevOps, Agile, Lean, Iterative, or Waterfall.
- Demonstrated understanding of software architecture, design patterns, and secure coding principles.
- Demonstrated architecture, design, data modeling, and configuration experience with ServiceNow or similar platforms.
- Demonstrated experience developing applications.
- Web Services
- Client-server, middleware, or web platforms.
- Mobile or cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with relational data structures and data manipulation methods associated with relational database systems.
- Experience with database platforms such as Configuration Management Databases (CMDBs).
- ITIL knowledge and experience.
How to apply
Send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.